about me

hopeless
female
27FeB88
loves 2 slp

-|LiNkieS|-

desires::..
getting 2 gO church every saT(s)
adidas.france.teambag
bunnysutra
geT gD gradeS 4 Os
adidas.superstar.paris
can eat ice kaCan9
bible

watCh


the past

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005




layout by x*X


aLL rights reserved x*X


Friday, November 12, 2004

aN tOuching piece Fm a nIce freN

Until I learned to trust
I did not learn to pray
And I did not learn to fully trust
Till sorrows came my way

Until I felt my weakness
His strength I never knew
Nor dreamed till I was stricken
That He would see me through

Who deepest drinks of sorrow
Drinks deepest too of grace
He sends the storm so He Himself
Can be our hiding place

His heart that seeks our highest good
Knows well when things annoy
We would not long for heaven
If earth held only joy

hOlding back:.._____11/12/2004 07:43:00 PM

_______

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com